Effective April 1, 2020 Until Further Notice
Fulton Savings Bank (FSB) has implemented various financial and debt relief measures to help alleviate financial hardships suffered by our customers and communities as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic. These measures include:
- Stimulus Payment - temporary relief of negative account balance
- Forbearing loan payments for 90 days
- Waiving late loan payment fees
- Deferred loan payments will not negatively affect your credit report during the forbearance period
- Refunding ATM fees at FSB owned & operated ATMs
- Increased ATM daily withdrawal limits
- Refunding overdraft fees
- Waiving penalties for early withdrawals from Certificates of Deposit (up to $20,000)
Financial Assistance Under the CARES Act:
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP): PPP is the main loan program under the CARES Act. A total of $350 billion has been set aside for this program. Some portion of these loans will be forgivable. All loan terms will be the same for every borrower, nationwide. The SBA has established a page with details about the program. Program Details
Fulton Savings Bank is pleased to provide a resource for the PPP program available through Pursuit (formerly NYBDC – New York Business Development Corporation). Pursuit is an experienced certified SBA lender in New York State with decades of experience in managing SBA loan and guarantee programs.
Disaster Loan Assistance Program: Administered by the US Small Business Administration Program Details
Please check our website regularly as the information on this page is subject to change.