Fulton Savings Bank First Time Home Buyers
Homebuyer Dream Program™
Up to $14,500 Grant* (Coming July 2019)
Mortgages Made Easy For First Time Home Buyers
If you are exploring the possibility of buying your first home, then applying for the Homebuyer Dream Program™ may be a good opportunity for you to access additional money to help with your down payment and/or closing costs. This may reduce your out of pocket expenditure significantly.
Homebuyer Dream Program Overview:
- Meet the definition of a first-time home buyer outlined in the program guidelines
- Purchase your primary residence within Fulton Savings Bank’s service area
- Gross household income must be within determined limits as defined by HUD
- Obtain your homebuyer counseling certificate prior to HDP application
- Secure mortgage financing with Fulton Savings Bank
To learn more details about the Homebuyer Dream Program™ and the $14,500 grant* opportunity…
The Homebuyer Dream Program™ (“HDP”) is a federally regulated first-time homebuyer set-aside program that is managed within regulatory requirements established by the Federal Housing Finance Agency (“FHFA”) 12 C.F.R Part 1291, as may be amended from time to time (“AHP”). The Homebuyer Dream Program™ provides funds in the form of a grant to be used towards down payment and closing cost assistance to first-time homebuyers earning at or below 80% of the Area Median Income (“AMI”) and purchasing homes in New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
You may also visit the Homebuyer Dream Program™ website.