Fulton Savings Bank Retirement Savings Accounts
Start Saving for your Future Today!
Open your Retirement Savings Account Today!
Start Saving for your Future with our Individual Retirement Account Options.
From Traditional IRAs to Roth IRA Accounts and Education IRA Account options, Fulton Savings Bank has been providing convenient banking options to Fulton, NY and surrounding areas including the counties of Oswego, Onondaga and Cayuga for over 100 years.
Which Retirement Savings Account is right for You?
Individual Retirement Accounts
- A Traditional IRA is a special tax-deferred savings account. It is a unique and simple way for people to save money for retirement.
Roth IRA Account
What is a Roth IRA Account?
- A Roth IRA is a special retirement account where you pay taxes on money going into your account, and then all future withdrawls are tax free.*
- Roth IRAs make the most sense if you expect your tax rate to be higher during your retirement years than the current rate tax rate.
*Some restrictions may apply.
Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
What is a Coverdell Education Savings Account?
- A Coverdell ESA is a tax-advantaged savings account that lets you save money for the qualified education expenses of a named beneficiary, such as a child or grandchild. Qualified education expenses include college expenses and certain elementary and secondary school expenses.
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts offer tax-free investment growth and tax-free withdrawals when the funds are spent on qualified education expenses.
- Contributions to a Coverdell ESA aren’t deductible, but amounts deposited in the account grow tax free until distributed.