Setting Up Mobile Banking Using a Downloadable App
First you will need the following information before you begin:
- Last 6 digits of social security number
- Fulton Savings Bank account number exactly as it appears on your statement
- 5 digit zip code
- Date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Last Name
For the iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, or tablet:
- If you have an iPhone or Android phone; iPad or Tablet and want to use the downloadable app version of FSB Mobile, you will need to visit the iTunes® App Store or Google Play™.
- Search for FSB-Mobile in either one of the above stores.
- Download the FSB-Mobile App called FSB-Mobile.
- Once the download is complete, click on the App on your mobile device.
- You now have the choice to use either your Personal Computer or your Mobile Device to register and select your User ID and Password.
- Now click “Sign up for Mobile Banking”
Register For Mobile Banking
- You will need to read and accept the Terms & Conditions
- Enter the required information
- Select security questions and provide the answers
- Create a User ID and Password
When completed, you will see the successful registration message:
- Start the FSB-Mobile App and sign on using the credentials created above.
- Remember to save your User ID and Select “Remember this device”.
- Enter the mobile phone number for the device you are using to access mobile banking.
Congratulations, you now have access to all of your Fulton Savings Bank accounts through your mobile device.