Fulton Savings Express Phone Banking
Just Pick Up the Phone! Anytime. Anywhere.
How to use
It’s easy and it’s free! If you want to use the Express Banking Line only to receive account balances, and other information, just follow the instructions below.
From any touch-tone telephone, dial: 1-877-817-6980
Follow the step-by-step instructions.
Enter your account number and your PIN (Personal Identification Number). If you are a first time user, you will be asked to establish a PIN.
If you want to transfer funds between accounts or make loan payments, please contact your local Fulton Savings Office.
Loan Payments for the exact amount due will be accepted on all types of real estate and consumer loans. Payments to commercial loans and advances on Home Equity Lines of Credit will not be permitted. Loan payoffs will not be permitted.
Please keep your PIN Confidential and secure.
Convenient Key Features
The Express Banking Line service from Fulton Savings Bank is the fastest way to bank. You can use it anytime, anywhere through your touch tone telephone.
With this innovative service, you can transfer funds between accounts from the comfort of your own home. Make loan payments while riding in your car. Verify your checking, deposit, or loan balances from your office. Even find out, in the middle of the night, if a check has cleared.
- All accounts that the customer wishes to access for transfer privileges must be identified on the application.
- To add or delete accounts for transfer privileges, simply contact a Fulton Savings Bank customer service representative.
- All authorized transfers are the responsibility of the customer.
- The customer is bound by all the rules and regulations governing the accounts affected by the transactions, including, but not necessarily limited to Federal Regulation D and Regulation E. The customer recognizes that such rules and regulations are subject to change at anytime.
- Transfer between accounts can only be accomplished on accounts that have the same owner or co-owner.
- The customer is responsible for not disclosing the Personal Identification Number (PIN) to anyone other than authorized account signers designated by the customer. Disclosure of the PIN by the customer is done at the risk of the customer.
- If the customer believes that the PIN has been disclosed to an unauthorized account signer, the customer must inform a Fulton Savings Bank branch employee immediately.
- You are aware that transfers made after 6:00pm on banking days may not be posted until the next banking day’s business.
- You will receive a confirmation number at the end of each transaction as your receipt.